Thanks for the prompt service and great product! I have added your address to my favorites and look forward to my next order.
Generic Celebrex - Celecoxib
100% Satisfaction, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
See all medicines by prescription:
Customers who bought Generic Celebrex also purchased:
CLASS and MECHANISM of Action
Generic Celebrex is a drug approved for the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, pain, menstrual cramps, and colonic polyps.
Generic Celebrex works to relieve arthritis pain by targeting a certain enzyme in the body. An enzyme is a protein that causes chemical changes in other substances in the body. The enzyme that Generic Celebrex targets is called COX-2. The COX-2 enzyme plays a key role in causing both pain and inflammation.
The body also makes an enzyme called COX-1. This enzyme helps protect the lining of the stomach. Most pain relievers work by blocking the actions of both COX-1 and COX-2.
Generic Celebrex is different because, when taken at suggested doses, it targets the COX-2 enzyme, but not the COX-1. For this reason, doctors refer to CELEBREX as a COX-2—specific inhibitor.
Active Ingredients: celecoxib
Inactive Ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, edible inks, gelatin, povidone and titanium dioxide.
What is Generic Celebrex PRESCRIBED For?
Generic Celebrex is a prescription medicine for:
- Relief of the joint pain, swelling, and stiffness of osteoarthritis (OA). OA is a type of arthritis caused by wear and tear on bones and joints
- Relief of the joint pain, swelling, and stiffness of adult rheumatoid arthritis (RA). RA is an autoimmune disease that attacks healthy joint tissue, starting a process of inflammation and joint damage
- Management of acute pain in adults (such as pain from strains and sprains) or pain after surgery
- Treatment of primary dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual cramps)
- Relief of signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis, a painful form of arthritis that primarily affects the spine. Ankylosing spondylitis usually strikes young adults. It can cause inflammation, pain and stiffness in the shoulders, knees, hips, ribs, and feet
How Should I Take Generic Celebrex?
Generic Celebrex can be taken with or without food at any time of the day. You may find that if you take it at the same time every day, you'll be less likely to skip a dose by mistake. The dosage is prescribed individually. Therefore it is very important to follow your health care professional directions.
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15—30 degrees C (59—86 degrees F).
Protect from moisture.
What are the CONTRAINDICATIONS for taking Generic Celebrex?
Generic Celebrex is contraindicated to patient that:
- have had allergic reactions to certain drugs called sulfonamides;
- are having or have recently had a certain kind of heart surgery called coronary artery bypass graft (CABG).
Women that are pregnant should not take Generic Celebrex.
It is not known whether Generic Celebrex passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your health care professional if you are breast-feeding a baby.
What Happens if I MISS A DOSE?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose.
NOTE: Do not take double or extra doses.
What happens if I OVERDOSE?
Symptoms of a Generic Cardura overdose include weakness, dizziness, and fainting; a weak, fast pulse; cold, clammy skin; and possibly loss of consciousness or coma.
If an overdose is suspected call you local emergency immediately.
What are the possible SIDE EFFECTS of Generic Celebrex?
Usually Generic Celebrex is well-tolerated. In clinical trials some common side effects were indigestion, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
Generic Celebrex may increase the chance of serious heart problems, such as heart attacks or strokes, which can lead to death. Serious skin reactions or stomach and intestine problems, such as bleeding and ulcers, can occur without warning and may cause death. As always, patients should discuss their individual health history with their doctors to understand these risks.
What other drugs can INTERACT with Generic Celebrex?
You should inform your health care professional: about all other medicines you are taking including nonprescription medicines. Your doctor should be also notified if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol; if you smoke; or if you use illegal drugs. These can affect the way your medicine works.
Generic Celebrex can interact with following medicines:
You may need adjustments to Generic Celebrex dosage.
- Diuretics such as furosemide
- ACE inhibitors such as benazepril
- Naproxen, or Ketoprofen
- Anticoagulants such as Warfarin
If you get flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, muscle aches and pains), call your health care professional; do not treat yourself.